Western New York’s ONLY facility providing both
Diagnostics and Rehabilitation for Dizziness and Balance Disorders!
Who we are…. We are a unique outpatient clinic system that combines diagnostic Audiology, rehabilitation by Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech & Cognitive therapists as well as a network of Physician Specialists offering a truly multi-disciplinary approach to the diagnosis and treatment of vertigo/dizziness & balance disorders by the top professionals in the area. Our ultimate goal is fall prevention which can help prevent catastrophic injury, institutionalization and improve quality of life!
Greater Buffalo Centers for Dizziness and Balance
100 College Pkwy, Suite 101
Williamsville, NY 14221
Phone: 716-362-0471 Fax: 716-362-1553
2721 Transit Road
Town of Elma, New York
4855 Camp Road, Ste 400
Hamburg, New York
2900 Delaware Avenue
Kenmore, New York
1083 Delaware Avenue, 3rd Floor
Summit Healthplex and Wellness
6930 Williams Road
Niagara Falls, NY
450 N Main Street, Ste 1
Westfield Memorial Hospital
189 East Main Street
100 College Pkwy, Ste 101
*New Location as of July 1st, 2018
Previous location 17 Limestone Dr. Suite 6, still open for special appointments only. Please confirm the location of your appointment.
301 East Avenue
Lockport, New York
100 College Pkwy, Ste 101
Williamsville, New York
An Epidemic Problem
• Every year, there are over 4 million emergency room visits for dizziness/imbalance. 25% of those are over-tested, misdiagnosed and under-treated.
• Every minute a person falls and fractures a hip.
• Over 800,000 patients a year are hospitalized because of a fall injury
• Seven million patients annual seek medical attention for this problem
• Dizziness is the number 1 complaint to physicians in patients over 70
• 50% of patients seen in primary care do not receive a diagnosis for their complaints of dizziness
• In older adults, falls are the #1 cause of fatal and non-fatal injury.
• Falls are the most common cause of traumatic brain injuries .
• Most fractures among older adults are caused by falls.
• Many people who fall, even if they are not injured, develop a fear of falling which may cause them to limit their activity and in turn, leads to reduced mobility.
Expert Care Produces Excellent Outcomes
Successful outcomes in the treatment of dizziness and balance problems are dependent upon an accurate diagnosis and subsequently targeting treatment/therapy to the specific set of problems. At Greater Buffalo Centers for Dizziness and Balance, our diagnosticians and therapists work together as a team along with your physician. The goal is to help you maintain your independence and quality of life.
Effective diagnosis and treatment of Dizziness, Imbalance and Falls requires the expertise of a number of medical and related specialities. At Greater Buffalo Centers for Dizziness and Balance, we are able to provide all of the necessary services in-house our will refer you to a network specialist as the need arises.
Low Vision Therapy
Network of Specialties
100 College Pkwy, Suite 100
Phone: 716-362-1552 Fax: 716-362-1553
Our Dedication to Our Patients Is Unparalleled.
About Us | Products | Employment | Media | Blog | Contact
Serving Buffalo, Hamburg, Niagara Falls & Lockport NY